July 8-28, 2008
Shanghai – Zhengzhou – Beijing – Moon Lake (Inner Mongolia)
Challenge:TOMORROW leads students ages 12-16 through a 21 day summer program that provides cultural perspective, Mandarin language instruction, leadership skill development, teambuilding and problem solving skills, and sustainable relationship development opportunities. This program includes an extensive pre-travel preparation study and post-travel support activities.
Students who plan to apply for 2008 Challenge:TOMORROW should first send their letter of intent so we can keep you updated on the exciting events of Challenge:TOMORROW and support you in getting your materials to us. Let us hear from you as soon as possilbe! What a great program we are planning for you in China!
- 21 days
- 300 participants, ages 12 – 16
- 15,406 miles
- 4 cities – Shanghai, Zhengzhou, Beijing, and Moon Lake (Inner Mongolia)
- Travel by plane, train, and bus to see and experience life in China with Chinese students
- See the Olympic Village and preparations for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing
- Climb the Great Wall
- Live in dorms on Sias International University campus and in a yurt at Moon Lake